Anywho...click HERE for the recipe or just follow my quick breakdown.
1. Gather your ingredients: White wine vinegar (3 tbsp), Whole Milk (500ml), Heavy Cream (250ml) and Kosher Salt (1 tbsp).
2. Add the milk, cream and salt to a stainless steel pot. Set heat to medium and stir occasionally.
3. While your mixture is working up a boil, line a mesh strainer with cheesecloth and sit over a deep bowl.
4. When it has come to a boil, remove from heat and add the vinegar. The mixture will begin to curdle separating the curds and whey.
5. Pour into the lined sieve. Let sit at room temperature for approximately 20 minutes or longer for a thicker, less moist consistency.
6. Add your desired extras to the cheese. I separated my finished cheese into two parts. To one half I added finely chopped herbs, I used chives, basil and thyme but you could use whatever you liked! To the other half I added a good quality honey.